Saturday, February 23, 2013

Content I am working on for this blog

Here is some of the regular articles I am working on tfor this blog in particular...

Short Review
Specifically a handheld and Wii version of short reviews.

It's Demo Time!
Game demo first looks, mostly from the 3DS but a few occasionally from the Wii as well.

Bits and Bytes
My thoughts on the latest things in gaming both good and bad

Waiting to Recharge
What I am trading for to bring to you review wise in the coming days.

Working now on fresh content for you so stay tuned!... also, knock on wood, I dropped a brief inquiry looking for work over at RPGamer.com (home of the RPGamer podcast that I presently listen to)... well, worst thing they can do is say no thanks and I'm off looking for work again in this regard. Still, fingers crossed and all that. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment