Friday, May 31, 2013

Upcoming Reviews

Let's see what is coming up shortly content wise... darn internet keeps going out making it a hassle to add content the past few days.

Game Boy (Color)
Off Topic Review - Monster Rancher Explorer
More of a puzzler in the vein of Solomon`s Key than an RPG, this is a nice change of pace from past games reviewed both on Game Boy Color and the PS2, so why not.

Game Boy Advance
(I need to get a few new GBA games to review)

Nintendo DS
Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of the Starry Skies
I kinda like this one... but I have been grinding this for hours and I have some gripes with this. It's nothing like Dragon Quest VII (my first DS review of a Dragon Quest game) and that is kinda a good and bad thing to me. Review upcoming.

Nintendo 3DS
I will check out the Etrian Oddssey demo first off.

Well reviews coming soon, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment